Know About Xenical Weight Loss PillsAuthor: Anthony Delar
Xenical is of the most popular weight loss pills prescribed for obesity treatment. The generic name of Xenical is orlistat and it is marked by Roche pharmaceuticals. Xenical weight loss pills work by blocking the absorption of dietary fats and thereby reducing caloric intake. This undigested fat is then eliminated in your bowel movements. At the usual dosage level, orlistat helps cut fat absorption by almost one-third. Xenical works best when used in conjunction with a physician supervised low calorie diet.
How Xenical (Orlistat) works?
When you eat a diet containing excessive amount of fat, the body breaks it down into its simplest components so it can be digested. In this process the excess fat gets stored in the body and this is what results in weight gain.
Xenical weight loss pills works on attacking the process of fat getting stored in the body. Orlistat, the active compound in Xenical attachÃ©s to the lipases which are the enzymes that help digest fat. Through this action Xenical blocks lipases from breaking down some of the fat you have eaten. By working this way, orlistat helps block about one-third of the fat in the foods you eat from being absorbed by your body. The undigested fat cannot be absorbed and is eliminated in your bowel movements.
How to use Xenical weight loss pills?
- The recommended dosage of Xenical weight loss pills is one 120mg taken orally with liquid during or up to 1 hour after every main meal that contains fat.
- For obesity treatment, Xenical capsules should be taken up to three times a day in conjunction with a reduced-calorie diet.
- If you occasionally miss a meal or have a meal without fat, you can omit your dose of Xenical.
- Since Xenical has been shown to reduce the absorption of some fat-soluble vitamins and beta-carotene, one should take multivitamin containing fat-soluble vitamins to ensure adequate nutrition. The best time to take supplement is at least 2 hours before or after the administration of Xenical, such as at bedtime.
- To get effective results for your obesity treatment take Xenical dosage as advised by your doctor.
What are the side effects of Xenical (orlistat)?
Like all prescription medication, Xenical weight loss pills come with certain side effects. Most side effects are digestive in nature caused by the fat which is passed out with your feces. Common side effects include fatty smelly stools, gas with oily discharge, an increased number of bowel movements, an urgent need to have them, and an inability to control them, particularly after meals containing higher amounts of fat than recommended. These side effects usually tend to settle with time, however if they persist for long it may mean that you should be eating a low-fat diet.
How can I buy Xenical for obesity treatment?
Xenical (orlistat) is a prescription only medicine hence it should be taken only after consultation with a doctor. However, today you have the option to consult a doctor online without even having to pay for his fee. All you would be required to do is fill-up an online medical consultation form asking details about your medical condition. The form will be reviewed by the doctor and the diagnosis will be sent to you via email. If the doctor has prescribed Xenical, you may choose to buy the medicine online. Your Xenical weight loss pills will be delivered at your doorsteps.About the Author:
Webmaster associated with online clinic "HealthExpress" this site provides various information on Xencial (Orlistat) and helps people in curing Obesity, resources are available on site HealthExpress.co.uk.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/medicine-articles/know-about-xenical-weight-loss-pills-810090.html