5 Steps In Building A Successful Ecommerce WebsiteAuthor: Anirban Bhattacharya
The advent of the internet spelled more entrepreneurial opportunities over the World Wide Web. Business entities began spreading their wings by launching websites to attract a large consumer base. The expansion of online marketplace marked the birth of ecommerce websites. An Ecommerce or electronic commerce website is a global business arena that aims to sell products and services online. It is an amalgamation of various shopping tools and carts along with gateway interfaces.
Web ecommerce development focuses more on developing online marketplaces that sell goods and services to its consumers with ease. An ecommerce website builder focuses on minute details before designing and developing a website. Here are some important aspects determined before building an ecommerce website:
1. The first interaction is determining the requirements of the clients, an ecommerce site solution expert offers various ideas for your current website as well as interacts with you for more ideas
2. The second step is formulating the project and acquiring necessary resources.
3. The third step involves building an ecommerce website. An ecommerce site solution firm ensures the following requirements are met while building an ecommerce site:
- A web hosting account with SSL, database and email requirements
- Merchant bank account for credit card transaction deposits
- A payment gateway for real-time credit card or online merchant banking transactions
- An SSL certificate for secure transactions
1. The design phase involves presenting the products or services in a most favorable and attractive manner. Ecommerce web design services apply layout assembling, color schemes, contrasting fonts and backgrounds that are harmonious and stylish. The services aim to create a professional design that assures a successful brand image of an organization.About the Author:
2. The next phase is the launching an ecommerce site. The ecommerce website builder ensures all the necessary requirements are met before creating a site; this involves testing the look and feel of the ecommerce site and checking whether the site has easy navigable content.
An ecommerce site solution also pays special attention to dynamic linking, navigational schemes and content organization.
I am the webmaster at www.synapsewebsolutions.co.uk â€“ a web ecommerce development company offering quality and cost-efficient offshore website design and development solutions.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/ecommerce-articles/5-steps-in-building-a-successful-ecommerce-website-813702.html