How Is Ordering Food Online Much Better Than Offline? Author: Shefali Dhamija
Online food ordering systems are experiencing a healthy position in the restaurant industry. While they are being adopted by most of the restaurant owners, there are still some of the restaurateurs who are in a confusion of whether to go for online food ordering systems or stick to the conventional phone ordering system. Following facts can be useful to clarify the misconception about online food ordering systems :
- Easy to use: As the use of Internet has become a child's play and a large percentage of world's population has an access to Internet at their homes/offices, online food ordering systems have become a convenient way of ordering from your favorite restaurant as compared to the conventional system of ordering.
- Timely delivery : Online food ordering service is all about delivering your orders punctually and accurately. Though sign up is required, but it is only a one time task after which you will just have to log in and place your order. These days when people do not have enough time to explain the order on phone, online food ordering systems prove to be time savers.
- Trustworthiness : Trust is what a customer wants with any product or service. Checking the credibility of the online food ordering service provider via their website can prove their trustworthiness. You can check their performance, speed, customer's feedback etc., which you certainly can't via phone ordering.
- Security: Most of the people avoid using online ordering systems because of the worry of insecurity of their valuable information such as credit card details, account numbers, etc. All their worries are removed away with online ordering as the information is totally encrypted with technologies such as SSL encryption.
- Accuracy of Order : Misplacing of order occurs often when you place order via phone calls. Sometimes due to phone line disorder or human error, your order is noted down wrongly. But this never happens with online ordering of food as you yourself select items from online menus and place them for order.
There are many other uncountable facts that speak in favor of ordering food rather than offline. But I think the aforesaid are quite enough to justify that online food ordering is much better than offline (phone/ brochure/ flyer based) food ordering.About the Author:
MeroSys, the trusted name in online food ordering systems, was designed specifically for the restaurant industry to allow restaurants and cafes to display their menus online. MeroSys is completely customizable, unlike other online food ordering systems.
Visit our website: Online Restaurant Ordering System to see a complete online demo.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/food-and-beverage-articles/how-is-ordering-food-online-much-better-than-offline--804334.html