Getting an Online Home Equity LoanAuthor: Andrew Bicknell
When it comes to getting a home equity loan there are a multitude of choices out there waiting for you to use. You can go to your local bank, visit a company that specializes in mortgages, or use the most straightforward and easiest method today, apply for an online home equity loan.
The beauty of using the internet is you never have to leave you house. There are plenty of internet loan sites to go around offering all manner of loans and interest rates. The nice thing about most of these online home equity loan sites is they are designed for a quick turn around. You will get an definitive answer to you application within a day or two of filling it out with the idea that your loan check will arrive or be direct deposited into your bank account in less then two weeks.
Here's how the basic online home equity loan process works; and remember you can get multiple quotes from different lenders to find the loan terms that work best for your situation.
1. You find several loan websites that you feel will give you the best deal on your loan. Fill out their online applications and hit the submit button.
2. You will receive a phone call from a representative of the various loan companies you applied to to verify the information on your application. They will also tell you what information they need from you to verify what you put on your application.
3. When the information on the application has been verified you will be asked to print it out and sign it. After that you either fax it or send it by mail to the loan company along with any other paper work they might require such as proof of income or last years tax returns.
4. After the loan company has processed you application and the other paper work the loan representative will call you once again to set up your closing where you will sign the loan papers.
5. After the closing the papers are returned to the loan company and if everything is in order they release the loan money to you, either as a direct deposit or check, in a matter of days.
One thing to watch out for are online home equity loan companies that promise to have the money to you the same day as you apply. There are certain processes that have to be followed when it comes to home equity loans and these usually take a few days.
About the Author:
To learn more about getting an online home equity loan please visit the website Home-Equity-Loans.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/mortgage-articles/getting-an-online-home-equity-loan-924077.html