If you are discontented with the fine lines and wrinkles that have appeared on your face, or wish to modify the way your nose looks, or the skin on your eyelids is starting to sag, then you may want to consider facial cosmetic surgery.Types of Facial Cosmetic Surgery
• Blepharoplasty - eyelid surgery that takes away the surplus fat, muscle, and skin from both upper and lower lids. The outcome can be a refreshed look, with a younger, firmer eye area.
• Facial scar revision - if your skin is in the progression of recovering from an injury, regardless if it's the effect of an accident, surgery, a burn, or acne, scarring can occur anywhere multiple layers of the skin have been affected. Once a scar forms, it is permanent but may be made less visible or relocated surgically.
• Forehead lifts - are an alternative if you have a drooping brow or deep furrows between the eyes.
• Hair replacement - the main element in hair replacement is the development of donor hair on the side or the back scalp, which is then used to replace hair where loss has occurred.
• Mentoplasty - chin surgery - frequently the facial cosmetic surgeon will suggest chin surgery in addition to nose surgery when he or she sees that chin augmentation is essential to attain facial balance and harmony.
• Rhinoplasty - nose surgery - some people are dissatisfied with the noses they were born with, and others with the way aging has affected their nose. For others, an injury may have impacted the nose, or the goal may be to simply improve breathing. But one thing is certain: nothing has a better impact on how a person appears than the size and shape of the nose. Because the nose is the most essential feature of the face, a small modification can greatly improve one's appearance.
• Otoplasty - ear surgery - no other physical trait demands facial cosmetic surgery more than protruding ears. Children can be mean and have no problem mocking a peer about their ears, calling them names, if your child is made fun of frequently, then he or she would be the most likely candidate for otoplasty, but this surgery can be done at any age after the ears have reached full size, usually around five to six years of age.
• Facial reconstruction procedures - consists of cancer reconstruction, cleft lip repair, cleft palate repair, facial paralysis improvement, facial trauma reconstruction, microtia repair and scar revision.
OnlineSurgery.org is a leading resource for cosmetic surgery information. Search for a cosmetic surgeon near you today!
Click here to read more from ScanDirectory.com